Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tooo Soon!!!!

Hello. I'm not going to panic.

Nope. Not A Bit.

I'm going to hyperventilate a little, but that isn't really panicing.

I'm not even sure if I spelled panicking right. That can't be a good sign.

Here's what happened. Had found someone to move us 3 weeks ago. Now they can't.

Last minute hustle. Didn't think we'd find anyone.

Reserved a motel room for a week. A cheap yucky motel.

Haven't packed much. Just a dozen boxes thus far.

Found a mover. Available for Thursday. Needs everything ready to go by then.

Tonight is Tuesday. We were away all day visiting yet more family.

We need to be completely packed by tomorrow night!

I'm not even done with the company website yet so I'm working on that tonight!

My house is a wreck!!!!

It's way way too soon!!!!!!!!


ACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

OK, thanks for letting me vent.

I needed that little outlet for a second.

On the brighter side of things I think things are going relatively well given the last minuteness of it all

:)

There is still hope that we may get our house. We are now on our 6th bid. Turns out our real estate agent was asking for a point more than is usual and it was throwing things off by a couple thousand. We're hoping that we find out tomorrow our bid has been accepted. That would be a very good thing.

Anyway, I'm gonna miss you all. I already do. It's hectic and crazy and I'm sorry I've been such a bad friend.

On the bonus side hopefully when things get a little more settled down I will have a little more time since I won't actually have found a job yet.

Love all 3 of you that read this *hugs*

1 Comments:

At 7/19/2005 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

/hugs. good luck with the move!!! Things are sure moving fast but think of it this way ... a sooner start to your "new" life in a new place, a start to a new adventure which although you are going nuts trying to be ready, at least things will be over and done with sooner:o)
good luck, thinking of you. i miss you so much, will you have the net there? lol one of these days we may actually be online hehe.
/huge hugs
love ya:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home