Friday, June 17, 2005

In a month

We'll be moving to York Pennsylvania. If anyone knows about the place, let me know, I've never been to that side of the state before.

It's rather un-nerving, leaving all my friends and family behind.

It's rather exciting too. I haven't decided what I want to do yet but I have a few ideas. We're looking into getting a house and I've already found childcare. I've also started to apply for jobs though I'm a little distrubed I haven't gotten a single call back yet. Hopefully soon.

Katrina has pink eye but she's doing well. She turned 3 on Wednesday and we had a really nice sesame street party over the weekend. It was a lot of fun. All the kids and the adults seemed to enjoy themselves, which is always a good thing.

I'm going to take a mini-nap now and then I'm going to plunge into cleaning. This place is a wreck and I want to try selling it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home