Friday, June 10, 2005

Life sucks

1.) I got in an argument with my mom. She said things that hurt my feelings so I was crying as I walked into work.
2.) I did not get the promotion because I have missed so much work because of Kat's illnesses.
3.) Katrina got bit by something and we spent the evening in the ER. Her hand is still swollen 3 times it's normal size. I didn't bother to call my mom because she is sick of hearing that the baby is sick. In her normal, loving words, "You only call me when she's sick" (which has been all the time for the past 2 months) "And it isn't like she's dying."
4.) Les is on the verge of being fired. He has dyslexia. He is also a counselor who is expected to write all day long. Not a terribly good combination. I'm not sure what we're going to do. This isn't good. We can't really afford to just have my income.
5.) My job sucks. I am over a month behind because of Kat being sick and I can't seem to catch up. Each day I get a little farther behind and because of the budget cuts soon I am going to have all of my coworker's clients and my own to work with. That means 12 schools. 120+ clients, 108 workshops, 360 followups etc etc etc. I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to manage it. It's an impossible work load.
6.) Katrina is stable right now (except the bug bite) but she is still on 5 different medications. How long can this go on?
7.) I don't have time to write and the few things I have written haven't been that good. That's discouraging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home