Sunday, July 03, 2005

A fairly successful weekend.

We went to York on Friday and did some house hunting. We found one we're going to put a bid on. I have convinced Les that I should stay home and run a day care until Katrina is old enough to go to school full time. I think it'll be good for all of us. It will be a nice bonding for the baby and I. There will still be a bit of a second income coming in. And I think we'll just all be happier. I'm very excited.

Still no test results yet. They had to send them to the Mayo clinic for analysis. Not sure what that means but I've decided not to worry and just get on with my life. I'll pay for COBRA insurance, though it's expensive, until my medical needs are under control. I'll be happier doing that in our new home. Speaking of which, here is a picture for those interested. We're offering substantially below what they're asking, so I hope that they'll accept it.
http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?snum=5&locallnk=yes&frm=bymap&mnbed=0&mnbath=0&mnprice=100000&mxprice=125000&js=off&pgnum=1&fid=so&mnsqft=&mls=xmls&areaid=46217&typ=1%2C+2%2C+3%2C+4%2C+5%2C+6%2C+7&poe=realtor&ct=Red+Lion&st=PA&sbint=&vtsort=&sid=04F7E99CFEDCC&snumxlid=1046799368&lnksrc=00001

2 Comments:

At 7/05/2005 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT that HOUSE!! omg it's big, it's beautiful and it's old .. maybe it'll be haunted lmao;o)
Nice place. And great amount too for monthly payments. Hell, you can't even rent a TWO bedroom apartment out here for that!!!!!!!

 
At 7/05/2005 7:44 AM, Blogger LilithAniamos said...

I know... Get this- Lot rent for a mobile home in that area is $500-$800 a month!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home