Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Planning Continues

We're still planning on moving to York around the 19th. I'm expecting things will be fine or fine enough that it won't interfere. I won't have my initial test results back for another week.

I'm so impatient.

Waiting sucks.

They did confirm that I'm definately not pregnant. :(

So much for that theory.

I'm rushing to get all my work done and turned in. I've spent the last couple of days working on my company's website and it's going pretty well except I can't get my links to open up into the frame I want them to and it's making me a little bit upset. It's not terribly professional if your links won't open up in the right spot.

That's ok. I told them I would get it done in the next 2 weeks. In the meantime if anyone knows how to figure out, using Front Page, what frame is named what so I can get it to open into the right one let me know. :)

And to everyone who has written or called, even though I said not to, THANKS!!!! Your love is appreciated!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home