Saturday, June 25, 2005

Stuck

Oddly, things had been falling neatly into place.

Les got a job in York. It pays well. He put in his resignation.

My physical therapist who wanted a 4 year old, 100 pound, black lab took the dog.

A woman who wanted a cat for her kids took Kitty aka Ferocious Tiger Beast (to counteract his low kitty self-esteem).

I have 4 job interviews out in York.

We got approved for a home loan and I found several houses that I like. http://www.harmonhomes.com/detail.php?8361616
This is one of them.

We found someone to take our couch. Someone who needed it badly. That was good.

Katrina's meds are stabilized and she's doing well and we have enough medications to last us for 2 months.

But here's the problem. It may end up being that I need medical insurance right now.

And if that's the case then.

Les is out of work.
We can't really afford the house loan we just got.
I may not be able to work depending on how things go.
They government won't help until we deplete all of our savings and haven't worked for a year.
I'm actually thinking I may have to divorce Les just to make sure I have medical insurance. I know my aunt is over a million dollars in debt because of her cancer. That's a lot of money. She'll never be able to crawl out of that kind of debt. She's in remission now and that debt is well worth it, but she'll never be able to help her children out, or own anything really nice again because she got ill.
I don't really know what I'm going to do.
I guess I just have to wait and I hate waiting.

They gave me a medication to try and force my period to start. It hasn't worked so far. That isn't a good sign.

Also my testosterone levels are very low, which does explain why I've been having trouble sleeping, been crying more, losing my hair etc. I've been researching and some of the possible causes include: trauma to the pituitary gland, tumors, cancer, aging (generally 50+ and I'm 28)and genetic defects.

The other possibility is, and this is the one I'm hoping for. Is that I'm actually just going into menopause early. REALLY early. I can handle that. It means no more kids. That's ok. I have one. It means hormone therapy. That's ok. I can handle that too. Of all the choices I like this one best. So cross your fingers.

I suppose not many women want to go into menopause. I think it's the least of all the evils.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home