Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Life

Test Results Are In!!! No Cancer! They still aren't sure what's actually wrong, nor are they looking into it, but at least it's not cancer!!!

Life has been pretty busy. We're packing to move. Trying to buy a house. I'm writing a business plan. Finishing my current employer's website. Visiting all our family and most of our friends before we move.

Shane, Could you send me the number for the Guard Tower? I can't get ahold of Omen at his house. Thanks

*LOL*

I'm trying to open a daycare in the new home so that Katrina doesn't have to go back to a pre-school and I can make sure that she's doing ok. Also what employer in their rightmond would hire someone who has missed two months of work in the last 7? I feel lucky not to have been fired by now.

Work is hectic, I got really behind and on top of that we forgot to set some goals for some of our kids so they are going to miss out on their incentives.

I'm lucky to get out of the program now because I don't think there is going to be one next year.

Well, I have to go wake Katrina up for school. :) TTYL.

1 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY For you!!!!!!That is just such fantastic News:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home