Monday, August 13, 2007

Unchanging

I am unchanging, in a world full of change.

I forget that other people change.

That relationships not tended, don't remain the same, but instead can wither on the vine.

But I, strangely, don't feel that way.

If I were to get a call from someone I hadn't spoken to in 10 years we would pick right up.

I only realize that sometimes other people don't think and feel that way.

They feel that too much time has passed.

That they have changed too much.

Or perhaps they don't know how much I remember them.

Or the hours we'd spend chatting.

I am, and have considered myself to be for some years,

A collector of other people's stories.

I may not recognize someone's face, but if they begin to tell me there story I will remember them.

And so I'm easily transported back in time, with a simple IM, a phone call, a letter.

And the years fade away.

And memories return.


And I'm happy because I've found a lost friend, and I dive right back in!

And I don't always realize that maybe we aren't really friends anymore.

1 Comments:

At 3/03/2013 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://longchampsacsa.blog.galeon.com/]sac longchamps[/url] Store Them Right: Fresh herbs can last a week and often more, provided you store them correctly. Treat leafy herbs like parsley and basil like freshly cut flowers - snip off the ends Mulberry Antony Natural Leather Messenger Bag Brown for Men,Cheap Mulberry Bags On Sale, Mulberry Bags Outlet, fast delivery. and place in a glass with about an inch of water. Cut some ventilation holes in a plastic bag and slip it over the top.
[url=http://longchamppaschers.wallinside.com/]longchamp soldes[/url] Area Whole Foods stores rebate Highly Appreciated Mulberry Women's Bayswater Snake Print Leather Shoulder Black Bag,buy genuine Mulberry Handbags outlet from our Mulberry UK factory shop 100% guarantee. shoppers 10 cents for each reusable bag they use in their shopping trip. Whole Foods is the only San Antonio grocery store that doesn't offer plastic bags at checkout to customers -- paper or reusable totes are your only option here. Whole Foods offers a range of sizes and price points on their reusable bags.
[url=http://longchampmoinse.123miweb.es/]longchamp soldes[/url] Quickly to protect President! I rushed back prada shoes shouted. Luna, summer neat, A DuPont evacuated immediately beside the water. Bang! Bang! The sky suddenly flashed a clap of thunder road being hit impartial people in the crazy cast spells to the magic of a few bone dragons body. As for size I guess it depends on your available floor space and budget. Get as much as you can, because you never know what it will cost a year from now for the same mat, and you can just on using a different kind of mat (the joins will not be smooth). Ten feet by ten feet should be plenty for anything you want to do with one other person (and I wouldn Adorable Mulberry Women's Smaller Bayswater Printed Leather Shoulder Black Bag with big discount recommend that you have two pairs of people rolling on the same mat with no supervision).. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that leather shoulder bag has unparalleled advantages than other handbags. And up until now, the leather shoulder bag has a sole disadvantage, that is, it is expensive. But, the leather shoulder bag's advantages far outweigh its disadvantages and the purpose of using it is save money better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home